What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, enhance your user experience, and collect information about your browsing behavior.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly. They enable you to navigate our website and use its features, such as adding items to your shopping cart and making a purchase.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit most often and whether you encounter any errors. They do not collect any personally identifiable information.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and allow us to personalize your user experience. For example, they may remember your login details or the items in your shopping cart.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your browsing behavior. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can manage cookies on our website by adjusting your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies, or to accept only certain types of cookies. Please note that if you choose to block or delete cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
To manage cookies on our website, please follow the instructions provided by your browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Ku Ku Designs 46 Lower Richmond Road Mortlake, London SW14 7EZ United Kingdom Email: firstname.lastname@example.org